Protect your Fort Lauderdale property in the future with the following cockroach prevention tips:
- Clear outdoor areas of long grasses, overgrown foliage, and piles of debris to reduce easy cockroach hiding spaces.
- Seal cracks around your property’s windows, doors, and foundation to stop cockroaches from slipping inside.
- Install weatherstripping and window or door screens to further cockroach-proof interior areas.
- Fix moisture issues and leaks that lead to humid conditions or excess water inside or outside of your property.
- Store all leftover food properly and always clean up food and drink spills to stop the aroma from attracting roaches.
- Make sure trash bags are sealed tightly, and utilize trash cans with tight-fitting lids to prevent cockroach scavenging.
Contact Mitchell Pest at the first sign of roaches on your property and benefit from our expert cockroach control solutions today.