Use the following tips to help keep mosquitoes away from your Fort Lauderdale property:
- Keep the grass in your yard cut short.
- Don’t allow plants and trees on your property to become overgrown.
- Remove areas of standing water from your property.
- Fill in low-lying areas and remove yard debris that collects rainwater.
- Implement plants that deter mosquitoes into your landscape, like lavender, citrus, basil, lemongrass, and geraniums.
The best way to prevent problems with mosquitoes is by partnering with Mitchell Pest! For mosquito control and prevention for your property, call today.